About Charlotte’s Web Paws Hemp Extract Oil for Dogs
- 1mL contains approximately 25mg of hemp extract
- Contains only two simple, yet powerful, ingredients
- Easily digestible and has a healthy MCT oil base
- No known side effects, and no psychoactive properties
- Whole-plant extraction for a broad spectrum of phytocannabinoids
Designed with your four-legged friend in mind, this safe, natural hemp oil for dogs has been developed to ease your pet during times of stress and anxiety and to provide support for their hips and joints. A few drops of hemp oil extract in your dog’s food bowl at dinner makes supplementing their diet quick and simple, with little fuss or mess.
While conventional prescriptions often result in adverse side effects, pet owners are now discovering the therapeutic potential of CBD for dogs. And more veterinarians than ever before are exploring the possibilities of hemp oil for animal care, including for use in soothing aggressive behavior, chronic pain, and inflammation, as well as for providing end-of-life care.
The Charlotte’s Web Paws Hemp Extract Oil contains only safe, all-natural compounds found in whole-plant hemp extraction. With only two ingredients, both naturally derived from the renowned Charlotte’s Web hemp crops, this CBD oil for dogs demonstrates surprising results, despite its simplicity.
How to Use Charlotte’s Web Paws Hemp Extract Oil for Dogs
As one of the best CBD oils for dogs around, using CW Paws Hemp Extract is incredibly simple. Whether you choose to use it at breakfast, dinner, or before bedtime, adding a serving to your dog’s food (or mouth) is quick and uncomplicated, even for those new to using hemp extracts.
- First, shake the bottle well before use.
- Choose the serving size appropriate for your dog’s weight.
- Pull the extraction into the dropper.
- Add it directly into your adult dog’s mouth or into a bowl of food.
- Repeat as needed.
Recommended serving sizes:
- Small Dogs (under 25lbs) – Half a dropper
- Medium-sized Dogs (25 – 75lbs) – Half a dropper, up to a full dropper
- Large Dogs (75lbs+) – One to two full droppers
The key to correctly portioning CBD for dogs is to start small and work your way up until you observe the desired effects. Only increase the serving size after a few days of use, and if you notice any adverse side effects, stop administering the supplement and speak with your vet.
Hemp is completely safe for canine consumption because it contains little to no measurable levels of the psychoactive cannabinoid THC. As an entirely hemp-based product, your pet can safely consume even high doses of this hemp oil with little risk of an adverse reaction.
The Charlotte’s Web Paws Hemp Extract is also a whole-plant extraction, meaning it contains traces of many other natural compounds beyond CBD, including other cannabinoids and terpenes. These compounds work together efficiently, known as the entourage effect, to boost beneficial characteristics.