Your cart is currently empty.
How to use someone else's pee for a Drug Test - 7 facts you need to know!
If you’ve smoked weed recently and you have a drugs test coming up there are several ways you can still pass that drugs test! We have a great article covering all the different methods. This article will cover all of the facts you need to know when considering how to use someone else’s urine for drug tests.
Does using fake urine work?
Fake urine could be a great idea for some, but it probably won't help you pass a drugs test! Photo: @chesapeake_islanddyes
Using fake piss can be pretty dumb. If you think about it, the people you’re trying to convince that your pee is real are called Medical Review Officers. If you make even the slightest mistake in the production of your fake urine kit, then it will be immediately obvious to the MRO that your pee is fake. Not only that, but these MROs are fully-trained scientists. It’s not easy to bluff your way through a test.
With that being said, the best synthetic urines of 2019 are:
- Clean Stream
- Quick Fix
- Sub Solution
- Ultra Pure
- UPass urine
- Clean Urine
All it takes is for the MRO to spot one of the following problems with your urine sample, and you’re in for a failed drugs test and potentially a fine, depending on where you live:
- Presence (or lack thereof) of creatinine, a substance produced by the kidneys (some fake pee does contain creatinine)
- Lack of bubbles when shaken, protein produces bubbles when shaken in urine
- pH level, this has to be specific, and some fake urine kits do not have the right pH level
- Specific gravity (measuring amount of particulates in the fluid)
- Scent (if your MRO takes a huge whiff of your pee and it smells wrong, you could be in for it!)
- Temperature is probably the biggest factor for MROs spotting fake urine, as it’s pretty difficult for you to use someone elses pee for a drug test or use fake urine, then transport it to the test at the right temperature.
Are there consequences for faking a drugs test?
This is an important point to note. Whilst fake urine is a perfectly legal product (because it’s sold as a novelty product), this does not mean that every aspect of faking a drugs test is legal.
Is it illegal to give someone your urine for a drugs test? This depends on the situation, if it’s a court drugs test then yes, it’s highly illegal. This is because it’s essentially the same thing as falsifying evidence (which, to be honest, it is falsifying evidence). However, in a standard drugs test for a job, it’s not illegal to fake a drugs test. If you’re found out it will have the same consequences as if you fail the drugs test anyway. If you pass a drug test with a urine sample that's not yours or by using fake urine, make sure to rest easy and thank whatever god you pray to.
The best thing to do if you want to try and pass your drug testing is:
- Don’t smoke for at least 45 days before you even start applying for a job
- Use Niacin (in proper dosages!) to flush your system out
- Use fake urine
- Using someone else to give you a sample of their clean urine
There are other ways to pass a urine drug test, but these are the main four. The only real fool-proof method is to simply not smoke.
Looking for a way to put your smoking habit on hold?
Try one of these habit-kicking helpers, even if it's just for a short period of time so you can make sure you pass a drug test.
How to keep someone else's urine warm for a drug test and how to store a urine sample
If your pee is not at the correct temperature then this is the clearest indicator to an MRO that the urine sample is either fake, or was not provided by the applicant. However, you can follow this step-by-step guide, or simply watch the video above, for an accurate description of how to keep someone else’s urine warm for a drugs test:
- Put the urine sample into a plastic container, something like hand sanitiser works well because it simulates urinating, as to not arouse suspicion
- Put a plastic bag on top, and the screw the lid on, this means you don’t have to worry about leakages
- Place the sample into a thermos flask
- Pour boiling water into it
- Close the thermos
- Buy some hand warmers
- Wear some shorts and a t-shirt, don’t wear loads of clothing as it looks suspicious.
- Park away from the main entrance
- Take the sample out of the thermos and place it inside a handwarmer
- Put the sample down your shorts, preferably you should be wearing some tighty whities
- Walk in there confident as anything, have a quick ‘pee’ and get the hell out
- Pray to god that you pass the drugs test
If you're looking for a leak-proof container to store your samples in, the BONBON Tritan Bowl Set is a great option.
Keep your sample AND your hands warm after you pick up a box of hand warmers. You can never have enough of these bad boys, so stock up now so you are ready to go later!
What do court drugs tests test for?
Some of the most commonly abused drugs are THC (the main cannabinoid in marijuana), cocaine, PCP, opiates (including codeine, morphine, and heroin), and amphetamines (including methamphetamine and ecstasy). They make up the basic 5-panel drug test, the test most frequently used by government entities, including DOT. What kinds of drug tests do courts use if not the 5-panel? They might use the 7-panel drug test, which also tests for barbiturates and benzodiazepines. Or they could use a 10-panel, which adds on benzodiazepines and barbiturates as well as methadone, propoxyphene, and Quaaludes. To learn more about the different panels available, check out this previous blog post.
The standard court drugs test will be a 5-panel drug test, which is searching for the 5 most popular drugs in the world:
- Opiates (codeine, morphine, and heroin)
- Amphetamines (methamphetamine and ecstasy)
However, in certain cases, a court drug test may actually be a 10-panel drug test, which includes:
As you can probably guess by this information, court drugs tests can be very thorough. This also means that a lot of courts, although probably not the majority, will use hair follicle tests. This should worry some people who are afraid of failing a drugs test, because hair follicle tests are very accurate: they also go back a lot longer than a urine, saliva, or blood test. The least likely is a blood test, as this is the most invasive. Most courts will use saliva or urine, but if they suspect crimes that go back further than a few weeks, they’ll almost certainly use a hair follicle drug test.
How to pass a 10-panel drugs test in 24 hours
Here are some go-to’s from @motivationisbeauty
It is difficult to say how to pass a 10-panel drugs test in 24 hours, but it’s definitely not impossible. The best way would probably be to flush your body with Niacin, but this can be really damaging to your body. Niacin, in incorrect doses, can have the following effects:
- Liver damage
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Glucose intolerance
Please be wary of using Niacin. The only other ways of passing a drugs test 24 hours after smoking or taking a drug is to fake the drugs test, which has already been discussed in great detail.
How to make synthetic urine to pass a drugs test
If you want to know how to make your own synthetic urine, because you don’t trust the companies that sell the fake urine kits, then this is how to do it. You will need:
- KCl – 2,8g.
- NaCl – 14,1g.
- CaCl2 – 0,6g.
- MgSO4 – 0,43g.
- Urea – 17,3g.
- M HCl Solution – 33 oz.
These are not garden-variety things to get, so it’s highly recommended if you want to make synthetic urine to simply buy a pack. To make the actual urine, you need to:
- Warm up water gently
- Add all of the chemicals above
- Add some salt
- Add food colouring
- Get it to the correct temperature
- Store the urine correctly
Passing your drug testing by using someone else's urine or fake urine is not impossible. Like any other time you're trying to bend the rules it comes with risks, so nice work doing your research here! We hope this advice is helpful as you ponder the best way to pass your drugs test so you can keep your job!
Written by Megan Medeiros (BA)
Megan Medeiros has a bachelor’s degree in English and is currently working on a master’s in English at James Madison University. She's the owner and operator of Medeiros Writing, and has been working as a cannabis writer for the past three years, mostly following the legal climate of marijuana, especially in areas like California, Colorado, Oregon, Canada, and other legal areas.
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page. All photos were sourced from Pinterest.com | updated 2021
Have questions or your own suggestions for using fake/other's urine to pass a drugs test? Leave us a comment below!