Your cart is currently empty.
Top Indica Strains for Beginners | Best Weed for Beginners
What is Indica and why do people use it?
If you consume marijuana, you may probably know that there are a few types of strains: Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Sativa. Scientists argue that these species have different biochemical composition and, consequently, produce different effects on the body.
Cannabis Indica was first classified by J.-B.-Lamarck in 1785. This kind of strain typically contains higher levels of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), which means that it has lower levels of CBD (Cannabidiol) than cannabis Sativa. It’s a well-known fact, that high THC levels cause a more psychoactive, and even hallucinogenic effect.
Indica strains are commonly used for various medical purposes. You can see the variety of strains you can choose on AskGrowers’ list of strains. They are proven to relieve stress, promote relaxation, and have tranquil effects. If you suffer from anxiety and can’t calm your worrying mind, use best Indica strains. They help to cope with anxious thoughts and unwind your mind. Indica reduces tension in muscles, which is especially good after a long stressful day. Moreover, its numbing properties help to relieve pain. Indica strains are also recommended to use if you want to feel a ‘body buzz’. Because of its sedative effects, Indica marijuana is usually chosen as medicine for insomnia. So Cannabis Indica is better to use before going to bed, rather than in the daytime.
Indica-dominant weed provides a great chill experience, so in case you seek for physical and mental relaxation, you should try this type of strain. But be careful because each type of cannabis can have a slightly different effect on everybody. That’s why you should first properly research the information on how to use marijuana for beginners.
The most popular Indica strains
There is a big variety of Indica-dominant marijuana, so you will definitely find the one that fits you best. But first, consider the most popular strains described below:
- Purple Kush is one of the most powerful existing strains, as it’s 100% Indica marijuana. Scientists say that it contains nearly 27% of THC. Taking Purple Kush leads to deep relaxation. Besides, it has strong pain-relieving properties. That’s why it is considered to be one of the most valuable types of cannabis. Doctors recommend taking it at night because it has some numbing effects that may make you feel stuck to your couch.
- Death Star is another popular Indica-dominant strain. It has a great sedative effect as it contains approximately 20-26% of THC. After taking it, you’ll get rid of all your worries and anxious thoughts. Besides, it promotes laughter and boosts a positive mood.
- Critical Kush is also a strain that has deep tranquilizing effects. It is used by people who struggle with chronic stress and anxiety problems. Critical Kush contains 20-25% of THC. Also, this strain is a good remedy for individuals with chronic pain.
- Sunset Sherbet is one more Indica-dominant cannabis hybrid. It increases THC levels by up to 20%. This strain is considered as one of the most uplifting types of weed. If you try it, you’ll feel very joyful, so it gives a really enjoyable experience.
- Strawberry Banana is also a hybrid that produces euphoric feelings. As it is loaded with THC (22-26%), it works as a psychoactive. Except for a deep state of relaxation, you will feel a mental high after smoking it.
Top 5 best Indica strains for beginners
If you have a poor experience in marijuana consumption, you may start using low-THC strains. As they are not psychoactive, you can use them in the daytime. Also, marijuana with low THC levels is better to use for medical purposes among people who are not experienced in smoking strains. While choosing your first Indica strains, pay attention to the following beginner strains for smoking:
- Solomatic CBT is one of the most popular beginner strains that contain no more than 1 percent of THC and about 21% of CBD. This is 70% percent Indica marijuana that doesn’t provide any psychoactive effects. Solomatic CBT is commonly used as a medicine for pain relief and stress reduction. Moreover, it has a great taste and pleasant flavor.
- Cannatonic can also be called the best weed for beginners. It’s an Indica-dominant strain that contains a maximum of 6% of THC. Cannatonic is a very relaxing type of strain that helps to relieve spasms and deal with migraines. It is used by people with mood disorders and anxiety.
- Deep Mandarin is a kind of marijuana for beginners that consists mostly of Indica and has nearly 12 percent of THC. Besides that, it has a delicious mandarine taste which makes smoking a nice experience. Like other Indica strains, Deep Mandarin has relaxing properties.
- Euphoria has low levels of THC, which is about 9% and high CBT content, which is nearly 17%. This strain is 80% Indica and only 20% Sativa. People who take this kind of strain say that they feel muscle relaxation and get able to breathe deeper. What’s more, it has sedative effects and promotes psychological relief.
- Easy Bud is an Indica-dominant strain with approximately 12% of THC, which gives a pleasant experience for beginners. This strain can be helpful for people with attention deficit disorders by making them more focused. Moreover, it lifts mood and can be used in case of depression. Also, Easy Bud even helps with some kinds of inflammation.
So if you want to try marijuana, choose the best pot seeds for beginners that are listed above. Now you know what kind of strain you should get depending on your personal needs. Don’t be afraid to experiment with various kinds of best weed for beginners and use it only to boost your psychological and physical well-being.
Leave a Comment
Stay home & get your daily
needs from our shop
Start You'r Daily Shopping with Nest Mart
Best prices & offers
Orders $50 or more
24/7 amazing services
Great daily deal
When you sign up
Within 30 days